Addison Noelle is 6 months old now and weighs 19 pounds, is 29 inches long, and is in the 96th percentile. She is starting to come down. Here are some of accomplishments.
* sleeping on her side
* playing with her feet alllll the time
* sucking on big toe
* sitting up all on her own
* starting to army crawl
* walking if you hold her hands
* eating 2 solid food meals a day
* learning to drink from a cup
* verbalizations like baba, dada, and mama
* lots of squealing and squawking
* playing in the pool
* showing lots of interest in toys
* has 2 bottom teeth and getting uppers in now
This stage is so much fun. She is constantly changing day to day. Unfortunately when she started teething, sleep ran away and never came back, so we are trying to get back to uninterrupted nights. Every morning she wakes up with the biggest smile and giggles. It's my favorite time with her.