Saturday, July 10, 2010

A time for change

If you haven't heard Ryan, Addison, and I are going to move...somewhere...that's what we have to decide. Ryan is going through the gruelling process of looking at two dental practices, one in Hendersonville and Conover, NC. We have weighed the pros and cons of both and it always seems that we end up right where we started...confused and unable to answer the question, where do we want to live for the REST of our lives? We keep asking the Lord for his guidance and for him to smack us on the head with the answer. I have not felt the smack yet and have been getting frustrated because without the smack in the head from the Lord, I have the weight of the decision. I believe the Lord is telling us go wherever, seek and you will find me. We are so terrified of making the wrong business and city decision. So right now Ryan is making extra trips to the two towns gathering more information. Ryan has spent hours crunching numbers and evaluating which dental practice the greatest potential. We are hopeful that we will be able to make a decision by the end of next week. Please keep us in your prayers and we make this life decision. There is so much uncertainty right now and I know no matter what we choose it will be a leap of faith. I just have not heard/felt the Lord speak to us. I know he is with us but I honestly feel like we are on our own making this decision. Maybe that is how he wants us to feel. No one knows how the Lord works but I know it is in mysterious ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment