Friday, November 5, 2010

Harper's 1st Birthday!

One of my best friend's daughter, turned one on October 31st and she threw a party Oct. 30th. She trusted me enough to make this beautiful cake for about 30 people. It was so tasty. There were so many babies and kids all dressed up in costume. It was a lot of fun and Katie and Jeremy threw a great party.


The birthday bunny with Addie the honey bee! Harper knew the whole party was for her, the way she was crawling everywhere and expecting people to move for her. She didn't fuss once during that 3-4 hour period.
That's my girl. I think we put her in that bee costume 4 times by the time the 31st was over. I was ready to see it go (such a hassle to put on) !
Katie the super mom is wearing the birthday bunny, Harper!!
Alex and her precious monkey,Damon. We had such a good time catching up.
Need I say more, daddy and his girl! Well I will... Ryan is seriously the best daddy in the world. He is so entertaining when reading bedtime stories. I myself get lured in. I am so blessed to have him and the share such a wonderful girl with him.
This has nothing to do with Halloween but had to add it in. She is so intrigued with everything I do now. She seriously was taking things out of the dishwasher to help me! You can't start them to young for chores!!

No comments:

Post a Comment