Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's been a while...



I have been super busy lately with Christmas cards, shopping, decorating...oh and trying to get all this done with a baby. She won't be a baby for long. She turns one December 26th. What am I to do. Anyways she had a recent doctor's visit and weighs 24.6 pounds and is 30 inches tall. That puts her into the 90th percentile. She is still crawling all over the place and loves to use her walker, although is timid with it as well. She has 8 teeth and is getting her lower canine an top molar. I think I can officially say her first word is Dada. Of course consistency will tell for sure.

We have our real Christmas tree up and Addison has not gone towards it once. Ryan and I toiled over where to put it so she would be less likely to get into it. I even thought I was going to have to buy this expensive gate...she has not even gone to check it out. So surprising!

Ryan and I are doing well. We are still trying to assess if Conver/Hickory is our home. We think it is but for some reason it's just hard to make it official. Ryan has started the process of potentially purchasing the practice. There is a lot of legal jargon and things that have to come together before the deed is done. Ryan and I volunteer at the dental free clinic two Tuesdays a month, where I assist him. I have learned a ton about dentistry and have figured out that using the suction is the most important thing I can do to help Ryan. It was also the most awkward tool to get used to. It always seemed to gravitate towards everything but where I was wanting to suction.

Here are some pictures from the last month.







No comments:

Post a Comment