Monday, January 31, 2011

It's a boy!!

So we found out last Friday that we are going to be blessed with a precious baby boy! We are so thrilled. Honestly, I went into the ultrasound convinced it was going to be a girl. I secretly really wanted a boy but just in case it wasn't I told myself it was going to be a girl. I had already thought of girl names to get myself excited about having another girl, and of course I would have still been delighted to have girl. During the ultrasound, the tech announced that it had 3 legs and my immediate thought was, "oh no! There is something wrong with our child." She quickly cleared up my confusion and told us it was a boy. I was so surprised, my eyes watered. Ryan was very excited. God was going to be great no matter what but when we found out it was a boy I thought, "seriously God!?!?! You are awesome!!!!" I can't imagine what having a boy will be like but I can't wait to find out. I have been feeling him move since 17 wks and I am 19 wks now. I am definitely in maternity clothes and finding it harder to pick Addison's toys off the floor. Anyways almost half way there.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Very exciting. Boys are great, Asher has started becoming a daddy's boy now that he is almost 1yr old and I love it!

    His Grace to you all!
    Matt, Ashley, Lilly, Asher, & baby #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebekah, I just came over from Beth Moore’s blog. I thought it would be neat to visit a least one of the fellow scripture memorizers blogs each time and just say that we’re in this together and I hope your scripture memorization is going well.

    Congratulations on a boy! I have a 10 month old little boy who I just love to pieces. He is so, so much fun! Hope you have a good day! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebekah, sorry for the "random comment" scare. :) A lot of people who post their siesta verse don't have a blog but I was even after you in posting so I just read other's verses backwards from mine and clicked on your name because it had a link showing you had a blog. Blessings on your day! Kelly

    ReplyDelete