Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sigmon family reunion, Charleston, SC

We had the best time at the Chloe Sigmon family reunion 2011! Thanks so much to Tammy for heading it up and putting so much warmth into it for us. We stayed at this amazing beach house on Isle of Palms. I think there was somewhere around 25 people there. It all centered around Chloe Sigmon which is Ryan's great grandmother on his dad's side. Chloe had 5 daughters, Dixie, Jane, Linda, Elaine, and Celia. Celia is who we refer to as Grammy, Addison's great grandmother. I am convinced that I am a part of the most loving, kind, giving family in all the world. The Lord was so gracious to me, allowing me to marry into such rich love! The love that was extended out to our children was intense to say the least! They were spoiled sweet! I don't think Cohen sat in his bouncy seat but maybe 2 times and Addison...well lets just say she didn't want for anything! All the family helped take care of them to the point that Ryan and I would go almost all day and feel like we hadn't even talked to Addison...not that she even cared, she was in heaven soaking up all that sugar from everyone! Seriously beautiful family!

Ryan's dad and sister took some pictures on the beach for the families. I think we got some good shots.

After two kids he can still hold me! woohoo!
We lost the light but not the love!
This reminds me of "The Lion King."

I promise you she is happier than she looks.

Seriously!! So stinking cute!! The sun perfectly illuminates his little bit of spiked hair. If you look closely you CAN see it!
The whole clan! So fun!
Cohen's great Grammy!
Uncle Drew! Addison's favorite uncle!
We walked the Cooper River Bridge. It was so awesome. Just felt like the Charleston thing to do!


She knows she is sooo cool! She is totally working it!
She knows all the camera angles.
Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment