Friday, September 28, 2012

Tough times and sweet moments.

This age with both kids is an incredibly tough age for us right now! So exhausting fighting the same battles every day and feeling so defeated at the end of the day. I have found myself having no where else to go but the Word of God which is not a bad pace to go. I don't know why it takes me so long to get there sometimes but when I go to the source of all strength and wisdom I find it in abundance. It's never lacking! Praise you Lord for not holding grudges against my inconsistent communication! He always refreshes and replenishes weary souls!

So amidst these trying times with our children are bunches of sweet moments. They give me hope for a brighter tomorrow :) Here is just a couple.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. you have to check out 'Loving the little years' - it has totally kicked my butt when it comes to the trials of toddler years. points so clearly back to Jesus, you think to youself, how did I ever miss the boat? haha. ;-) love you friend!

    ReplyDelete