Wednesday, January 27, 2010







We went to Hickory recently because Ryan's Nanny passed away last week. She was a wonderful Christian woman and Ryan played a couple of songs at the funeral. Nanny had been battling Alzheimer's for the last 13 years and died at age 85 at her home surrounded by all four of her children. We will miss you Nanny!
We stayed with Grammy. This was our first trip away from home since Addison's birth. Addison had such a great time visiting her Grammy and she looks forward to her next visit.

Addison wore a beautiful smock that our dear friend Jenny Gochnauer made for her. She looked angelic. She was the only one in white at the funeral. I said she represented life.
I don't think anyone can love Addison the way Aunt Lindsay does!!
She looks like a baby doll. She slept during the entire funeral. People were asking if she was real.


2 comments:

  1. Since that was the first smock I've made... I have never seen my sewing work on a baby. So needless to say... seeing the dress that I made, on Addison almost brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing the photo. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete