Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Poop in the tub!

Addison Noelle LOVES her bath time and I do as well. I have always wondered when she was going to poop or pee in the tub. I guess if she peed I would never know. She has never pooped in the tub but I knew that day would come...and it did! Two days ago my mom and I were enjoying Addison's bath time with her when we heard a suspicious sounding fluff (fart). I took a quick peek and saw nothing. We continued to play and then another fluff sound, this time with some evidence. A glob of poop floated to the surface and rested on Addison's arm. Mom and I didn't really know what to do except laugh hysterically. I picked her up, which revealed more globs of poop floating around. The plan was for mom to dump out the tub and rinse her off with the shower head, but instead mom found it so funny that she almost peed her pants. So here I am holding Addison in the air not sure what to do with her since she is coveed in poop and mom is on the toilet. So I sat her on the side of the tub. While waiting for mom the get done I noticed poop running down the outside of the tub. Finally we rinsed her off and started the bath all over again. The funny thing was, during all that ciaos, Addison never cried or seemed upset even though she was out of the warm water and covered in poop. Needless to say it was funny, gross, and an odd bonding moment for the three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment