Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beach Week at Hilton Head

We just got back from our beach week and it was so much fun. We were surrounded by loving family. Ryan's parents, brother, sister, and my mom were all there. Our condo was awesome. We had a small set back. 30 minutes after we arrived we attempted to attach Addison's high chair to the glass top table and CRACK!! We broke the glass top....so $250 later we replaced the glass. I was determined to not let that ruin the trip and it didn't. We took Addison to the pool and she loved it. She only went to the beach once since it was so hot even at 6 in the evening. I am so blessed to have such wonderful family, everyone was so helpful with Addison. We also celebrated my 28th birthday. That was such a great day, we had cake, spent all day at the beach, heard live music, and went out to eat. My family was so generous to me! Enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment