Friday, August 13, 2010

The move to Conover.

So here we are Friday night. People are coming over tomorrow to help us load the truck and then Sunday we are off to Hickory/Conover. We love the house we are moving in to. We are renting the first year because Ryan doesn't buy the practice until after 8 months and we want to be sure we will be living there. As everyone knows packing is not easy but this time it wasn't so bad, AND a baby was involved. My mom has been so helpful in packing and watching Addison during the day. This move is harder emotionally for be than it was to leave Charleston. This is Addison's first house and our first Christmas at home...and her room that inspired me to decorate it. I have shed a few tears but I know good things are ahead. Leaving my mom is surprisingly harder that I thought. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom but I have left for college, marriage, and all of a sudden this seems like the hardest separation of them all. She has been such a support to me and our family. She loves Addison dearly and it pains me to move 2 hours away making daily visits impossible. I am just hoping that it will be easier than I think. Sunday starts our new life, our planted life. Conover is our home now. It still feels kinda weird but it really is amazing that I have so many friends and family there. I have so much to look forward to...we have been so blessed here that it just makes me a little sad to leave. I trust our lives in the Lord's hands and know that for now He has us right where he wants us and I find joy in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment